Friday, April 17, 2009

PMS?

Yup.... you see correctly, i'm having PMS now (maybe?)for the past 2 days.. I cant even play a game with any mood with me...i sit down on my pc..the first thing i do is to on the Anime folder...i have only 5% mood for WOW... 40% for Anime 25% for Dota and 30% for misc surfing... eeek this thing always happen once every few month..and i seriously think it could be age/work related.....

I cannot get distracted and if i do i will lose interest in the stuff i do >_<.. i really enjoy the time when i was 18-21 when distraction isnt a problem.. now with heavily load of work etc...distraction come and go easily..haiz...as the most common phrase said "As you grew older problems start to pile up and more and more impossible things comes into ur life" There is no way to manage a time where u can enjoy all u wan and still get ur stuff and life right nowaday...

Everyday i wake up dragging myself to work and having insufficient sleep really taking a toll on me right now..arrgh ...i need 3-4 hr of extra sleep daily but i really really don't have that time to spare..... help me...

No comments: