Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today is the day

Yes...i admit i'm excitied..even for me...i'll be getting my car today...Kia Picanto~ it will be my first Car....my baby (sort of) and yes i will mod it ..in the months to come when i have the extra $$ ...which during this time i will try to get accustom to the driving world....check it out guys!! the Cutiepie is in da house!! =p

Gonna be taking a 3 hour early release thanks to kenneth gan for letting me go pick up my car early so i can have a final check before the car is drove out of the dealer's shop at ubi (far!!!)

My promise/wishes have been met for the year of 2008...i'm contented for this year... though this year have its up and down...but all in all it turn out pretty ok at the end...with most of the stuff have their ends settle...,2009 will begin shortly and i hope it will be fun/exciting/lucky for me ... the only thing left unresolved is my Reservist.... if thats settle as well i will definately be passing 2to 2009 as a happy monkey ~ ^_^

I would like to say thanks to those who stood by me when i ..against all odds get my car :) u know who u gays and lesbians are :)
I would like to thank mom for the extra support she give me at the end...
Last of all i would like to thanks everyone again :)


I will be posting about the ride soon... if i live long enough to tell the tales :) ...hahahah

Bye Byeeee

No comments: