Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Kia Picanto

Yes after weeks of preparation etc... i just bought a 2nd hand OPC Kia Picanto its a blue color picanto

The cost of the car is 12k.. nego down from 13.8k ..by jerry hahha thx....insurance is a whopping 2.4k ..for first timer... and 337 transfer fee... so around 14k++ nearing 15k spend .... big lump sum of money gone just like that..but i'm happy that now the motorist in singapore can see a cute "Trekker" on the road liao.... singapore road will be more cuter wif me around

People i like to thanks and in advance too

Dearie - For buying me GPS when i got my car
Jerry - For driving me around + nego price and check the spec for me
Liping - For buying me the street directory + mirror + P plate

And many more for give me pointers and suggestion ^_^

Last but not least... i admit i not good driver since so long no drive liao after passing TP ...give me time and i show u singapore drift~~~ =p

No comments: