Friday, September 12, 2008

Its Friday~~~

Yup its friday... finally.... a 2 day rest for me...and i really need it like there's no tomorrow....recently quite busy...but still surving la.......but still could be improved....recently attended shingo and asphy wedding ....as their videoman..taking clips from 730am till10am..before i was drunk that is.... grrr so many ppl drink they ask me drink including one super hardcore drink wif no added ice or water... drink finish tat cup immediately spinning liao.... >_<... .oh did i mention felicia chin and Rachael lee was in the guest list too...so manage to see 2 of them for quite a bit......

Next week is my TP again le...2nd time.. not really looking forward to it...tired...is one word..i dun wanan think anything le.. just let me lie on my bed and rest for the next few week.... work getting stresser liao..hope i also can endure that ordeal too :)

Bye bye

No comments: