Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sept 2 My Birthday~~

Today is Sept 2...and its...my birthday ^_^" ... although nothing is new... cause i dun celebrate birthday one..so to me its just another day however... i did recieved quite a few happy moment....

1)My collegues are treating me canadian pizza for lunch~~ she ordered for me le hehe
2)My mom give me a "Ang Pao" 20 buck lol
3)Quite a few happy wishes here and there from friends and collegues
4)Happy with the gift Gf bought for me

Hahaha all in all very happy since i never wanna celebrate in the first place yet ppl are doing that for me :P..... but one bad thing was.. i am so tired.... !!!! i need nap at the very least..but i can... been playing game after work... no time to nap liao..haiz... gonna need one whole day of sleep to replenish...and my RT start this sunday liao sob sob >_<

Gonna post up to here ba..since ..nothing much now as i post yesterday le ....

No comments: