Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Love and hate relationship with my past my present my future

Previously my post was about game and i guess this would be a follow up on what i've been doing in my gaming life at age 30+ For the past 1 month+ i've been playing CS:GO ( Counter-strike:Global Offensive) A type of genre in game i have started playing since 1998. Considering the fact that 15 year have passed since i starting during the beta days (0.7b i think?)Now graphic has been enchanced with mutiple mode of play and with population at all times high its much much more fun then previous time. De Dust , De Dust 2 , De Nuke and Cs Italy all the map.. i can still remember them from my heart how to walk (now with some additional walkway )Its like going back to your hometown after leaving it for 5years.. :P After 1 month of playing CS:GO i can safely say i got back at least 85% of my skills if not more from the past. My sniping skills is "sufficient" for most matches and pub games while my rifle skills still need to improve quite alot. Some of my friends ( Xlranzer/Medic ) ask me to play path of exile yesterday. I downloaded and tried for 1hr + .. seems ok..but long term wise for solo play will be quite boring i guess... i will let my fate walk on its own to see how it lead me to...maybe 10 yrs from now i will be playing another version of CS :)

No comments: