Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dec 2012

Wow Time really flies....2012 is ending... The past few year has really move upon me in a way i never knew.. I accomplish things that in the past will take years to accomplish but i manage to do them within 2 yrs. Getting Married, Getting my own house... Getting my car ..Getting my first real insurance scheme ...and finally getting my first job that has all the "real" benefit like 13month , variable bonus etc and travel bonus. This has let me to think back on my past..have i been moving too slowly in the past and only recently that i've finally caught out to my age group?. It does let me ponder on things i should have done earlier but dismissed it till the later stage of my life. Now as a 32 yr old guy i feel like a 26-27ish kind of mentality (used to be 22-24 lol ) I know i'm catching up to my actual age.. but that is still maybe 3-5 yr more to go before i actually caught up...before that happen let me enjoy my last few years of childish wishes and dreams ..hopefully i can still maintain my happiness in me since now my life is really much better then it was .. :)

1 comment:

Maria Garcia said...

The way that you can get Path of Exile free cosmetics for Path of exile is pretty simple actually. You need to go to the section of the World of Warcraft website.