Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Woah its that long

Yup..its that long since i last blog..and yes..alot of things happen and i'm gonna update some of them if not all of them to my best of my memory 1)June 13 -Finally found my job(hopefully dream job) after 4month ++ of job searching..its with Singapore Power as IT as. Pay is not bad..and the benefit is very good... jobscope wise is all right as well..hopefully this will be my long lasting job..and from what i can see from the staffs there..its indeed a place you can work quite long in. 2)May 29-June 4th My Taiwan wedding photo shoot is completed and uplodated a few preview pic on fb if anyone wanna see. The rest of the photos are not uploaded at the moment as we still waiting for the fully edited version hehe.Everyday after our photoshoot we will went to a night market to pig ourself and shop abit...its abit rush for time as we only have 4 day there but we enjoy ourself despite the crunch of time we had... 3)July 21th-31 july(ongoing) i'm in HK now...we just experience few days ago the strongest typhoon hk ever encounter since 1999. Its rated as typhoon 10... and i manage to experience it first hand by helping a hongkong resident carry her lugage from the mtr to the bus terminal thru a open walkway.. and get blown by the typhoon 8 wind (10 was During midnight which i am already home) I cannot really stand on my own with luguage on one hand and one hand balancing my way thru..its fun and once in a lifetim for singaporean..unless u always go hongkong during this time.The trip so far is dull...to say the least.. HK disney land have some interesting ride..but most of the stuff is intended for small kids... gonna look forward to the ocean park trip though..since i saw most of the ride are fast and thrilling!!! During this time..we took MTR and bus like a fellow hk...and i have to say their standard of living is quite high if not higher then us! I would suggest Taiwan trip if you wanna eat and enjoy yourself. If you are rich and wanna use money to enjoy yourself Hongkong will be your best location. Today we went Macau and while shopping happen to saw a Hk actress who act in My Date with the vampire (Yao Qiu Shen Mu) She was there promoting some shop and we happen to be in that same shop.More will be updated as the trip progress since i will try my upmost best to keep this blog alive....as this serve my personal reading article as my memories fails.. as a movie once told me Memory may fade but the adventure and feeling for it will never be erase Personal Life Ok back to my personal life.. yes i'm still quite a gamer...currently playing The Secret World..and its a fun game!! addicitve too but its too bad i'm in HK now if not i will be gaming and wont have time to blog lol... I did bought D3 but sold in 2 week time after i got hack ( apparently alot of ppl got hack too) anyway i dun like it ..so i sell its reduce price of 50SGD to a fellow COK. Well currently thats all i can think of..abit tired now in my room at Pok fu lam apartment we rent for our 9 day stay.I will update more often!! i promise \/

No comments: