Monday, March 2, 2009

Recent dayz of my lifez

Well u might notice the extra z behind the day and life.. well bascially i've been lacking of sleep and getting extremely tired..i used to not taking nap in the office for like 2 month already ..now i'm back to last time taking 45min to 1 hr nap daily during lunch hour just to have enough energy to carry on the rest of the day ...

Watched marly and me .. the dog show with my fav actress jeniffer aniston...in this movie its clearly shown that she's now older :( no more the young bubbly girl in friends. The show is quite touching at the end.. with more then 60% dropping tears at the end of the movie ( me included shhh =x )overall i rate the show 8/10

I'm looking forward a june vacation to Taiwan..which me and my gf planned..though nothing have been drafted out but i hope we will be able to enjoy ourself if the plan go thru :)

Thats all for now...too tired and lazy to post already ..arrgh tired.. i need 2 more hour of sleep!

No comments: