Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ah Choooo!

Ever since i come back from my reservist from 16 feb .. i have been ahh choooing at work... because of my new seating arrangement... i now sit below the air-con ..and those aunties which i seat beside love to blast the air con!!! ...its a huge difference from my previous seat where by .. only 5-10% of the aircon reaches me even if they blast the aircon to begin with!!

So now.. everyday i am ah chooing in office and there are times.. i got a slight fever due to that ..but when i reach home i will recover in time for tomorrow ...which the same routine begins AGAIN.. urrgh... so recently i've been wearing long sleeve to work to increase my cold resistance and improve my def against cold hopefully i will get immune to this soon if not... i will

AHH CHOOO

No comments: