Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yes ...Yes and triple Yes!! and some minor no...

Finally there are good news and a slight bad news....revolving me for the past 7 days or so.....
the good news are.... I finally pass my TP!!!!! and i just come back from my genting trip and also upgrade my pc to core 2 duo 3gig mhz pc ..while the bad news are... my old pc kaboom again on me..and my data are in a limbo now as i need a ext casing hdd to retrieve them and i lost all msn icon and also.... the new pc i got is actually incomplete as of now due to the guy who install me charge me 65 dollar for the so call "OEM" winxp but... there's still this 30 days valiaite problem which he promise to solve for me... please... i know ur using either a fake Winxp or your own winxp..and its already validiated lo... lets see how u solve it -_- worest to worest ..refund me i upgrade to Vista -.-...if anyone reading this can help me "solve" this 30 day validiation problem for winxp service pack 2 .. kindly email me trekker1980@hotmail.com or msn me at the same address thx!

I will post me and my gf pic soon and my genting pic too this weekend when i got those photos :)

No comments: