Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A little update on my current self....

[ I have Changed the music ]

Seems things are rather slow or i should put it dull currently...the only thing i'm actually looking forward to is Aug 19 which is my TP ( Driving Test ) somehow my confident i had for myself 1 month ago is now reduce to almost null due to the fact people around me are all failing TP and some ... fail 2 times!! ... its affecting my morale now...and the fact i havent had a lesson in 1 week ++ isnt helping considering the fact i should be having more lesson now and yet.. i'm taking it slow..trying to save money since i only need 3 more actual lesson to finish my entire driving lesson....any additional lesson are to get me rdy for my Actual exam...

I'm still looking forward to a trip to Genting... if anyone wanna go please let me know in advance so i can plan forward...its really hard to plan off days now...( details i won't put anymore ) ...

I just hope weekend come soon... need some kind of entertaintment heheh ... been watching movies like Red cliff , Wanted , Get Smart , Hancock and Hellboy 2 etc .... and all in 3 week!! ...i'm a movie freak this month hehe...and i'm looking forward to "The Dark Knight" this weekend :P

Well nothing much to say le considering its wednesday and its half way to friday only..sighz.... i hope the next 2 day pass by unevenfully so i will look forward even more for weekend ~

No comments: