Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Army Army Go Away~~~ Dye hair time~

Woohoo~! my army reservisit for Aug 4 - Aug 20 has been defered successfully!! 17 day of my civilian time saved from the hands of mindef... thx kenneth + roy ( both managers of 2 companies ) for helping me out on this issue ... hehe ..though i need to MUT ( make up training ) in the future...but it wont be as siong as this one....and it wont crash with my TP too hehe.... anyway i got my SMS from mindef around 720pm yesterday evening prior going BBDC.....was waiting since april 30... finally a reply after 1 month... lucky i send early if not ... jialat.....

Tonight imma go guardian buy a highly concentrated bleach hair solution to lighten my hair...finally my hair can change color after waiting for sooooo long... ^_^ \/... i will post my updated "colored"hair on here and friendster when its all done hehe .... be sure to check it out ~~~

No comments: