Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Things are starting to move....

Well this is it.....things are starting to move..finally after all this year...i finally got time to did my passport...and i finally bought myself a Basic theory driving book to study.....after all this year i finally find time in me to do all this .....


Today i'm gonna mail my appliciation for a new passport ( which cost me 70 bucks ) and i am going to register an account with BBDC next week..to commence my Basic Theory Test...to get everything in motion... and oh yeah ... i should be going to genting next month should my passport is approve in time to go heehehe :P

Hopefully 2008 is a year i manage to successfuly complete the amt of task i have... if i get to pass my driving..and obtain a passport and also go genting... then i would have completed the amt of tasks/time it would take to complete for the past 2-3 years!

Ok no more talk...currently reading the basic theory driving test 300 questions and answer book ... bb

No comments: