Thursday, February 25, 2010

MRT and Me ( Since dec 31 2008 )

MRT.. my main choice of Transport for more then 15 years...Orchard..doby ghaut.... city hall..summerset...there wasnt a time when i will go anywhere on MRT...until now...

The reason i am posting this is because yesterday night while lying on my bed rest i am thinking about what i have been doing for the past few year and suddenly MRT come right up into my mind... i have not take any MRT from jurong to any station beyond clementi.. for almost 2 yr...
The past 2 yr the only MRT i take is Jurong East to Joo Koon MRT for my work..which is not really crowd....so when ppl tell me how Crowd MRT is now i cannot imagine anymore hehe...

I am not wishing to be in those situation anymore but i just have that nostiage feeling hehe... guess maybe i will find one damm good reason next time just to take MRT from jurong to Orchard once to relive that "not so good feeling once more"

Weekend is coming.. the current plan is to movie friday... sat Sentosa~~ with gF heeh..hopefully we can enjoy the entire weekend....and suddenly i'm missing genting... shitz....gf gonna kill me if i say i wanna go genting again...better hide .... *hide*

Well..nothing to blog liao...this post is actually post to show i am still blogging ^_^" cya GoogleBot .. i know u will be archieving all internet releated post..therfore i am here to wish u good luck and remember to archieve my blog properly Mr GoogleBot :)

No comments: