Monday, October 12, 2009

Night Safari Halloween night

Recently me and my dearie went to night safari halloween night to get scared by ghost....well...hmm rating wise i give it a 6/10 ... Nice Try ..but it is still night safari....except during the tram ride u get a female who keep laughing like a evil ghost while talking....for the entire 20min ride...and some ghost to scared u once in a while during the ride...and u get to take come cosplay pic with ppl outside ...hee other then that nothing much

Having some problem renewing my road tax due to my car insurance expire dec and road tax is oct next yr..abit off..so need to go down NTUC income this sat to settle and pay like 1.8k for my next yr insurance..haiz gonna be broke....but on the brighter side my P plate is going on oct 24~~~ meaning i wont be a P plate after tat woohoo

Hope to go Genting or somewhere this Dec hee....

No comments: