Monday, April 27, 2009

Heavy spending... this month..

Yes... this is one of the heaviest spending month within this few year...because i spend 1k++ in 1 month alone...! Alot of ppl may argue 1k + nia ma..alot meh..well i don't earn alot to begin with and therefore i shouldnt spend so much in the first place but yeah this month is a exception..

Here's the breakdown on the money i spend this month alone

Bintan trip ( me and my gf ) = $360+
Movie+eating = $150+
Mother Day gift = $818

Well without further ado let me introduce you the mother gift i get for my mom... although my dad also can use too hehee






This are the 3 items i get .. personally i like the leg massager the best cause i can really it massaging my leg.. and my leg is sore from over using it yesterday hahah...

Today is monday... friday i will be at bintan~~ 4 more day left yippieeeeeee

No comments: