Monday, February 16, 2009

A Post To Remember...

Woah its been quite awhile since i last post due to reservist... but now i'm more or less settle down i can start to blog the stuff that happened for this past few weeks...

Reservist
I had an old open wound open again during my first route march to the range.. resulting me to be excused from Outfield and water activity for 2 week...so bascially during their Atec.. i was bascially incamp doing ... nothing but hey i aint complaining since its high key and i don't really wanna cheong also and i got a few day off in between and also MC which comes as a great susprise so yeah...the 2 week past pretty fast for me

V-Day
I book out from reservist on this day around 3pm++ and i went to fetch my Gf from her house ...we went to jurong point to buy our couple ring and collect the flowers i bought for her hehe ..then we head back home to have our dinner and watch VCD at home cause i'm very tired from army and we shifted our plan to sunday..Sunday we wake up 1pm had our lunch and we went to ECP ( i didn't lose my way this time!) and we enjoy walking on naked ( our leg )on the beach and let the sea water carass my leg hehe and that take us about 3hr hehe after tat we went to Marine Barrage !

Marine Barrage does not appear in our GPS and we have to use our best bet to reach there and lucky...my dearie know its near Marina south so we heng heng hit jackpot go the correct way ...Marine Barrage actually nothing much to my point of view...but ok la the view nice but maybe too many ppl spoil the scenry liaoz so i not really very keen to look around of take photos but my dearie take alot of photos though hehe

Well thats all i post for now cause i'm working and its been 2 week since i last work..gonna catch up on my work !! ciaoz

No comments: