Friday, January 30, 2009

Post CNY Post

Yup... CNY is over...everything has died down..back to the peaceful normal days, but not me.I got so much things going on my head recently till an extend i'm trying to scream my heart out ..maybe a trip to ECP isn't that bad... i can scream to the sea and no one will care about it..

Its not smooth sailing for me during CNY... encounter serveral issues and problem and one major problem which i do not wish to say here..but all in all everything has pass ..and will remain a past for now

I will be going for my Reservist on 2 Feb 2009 till 14 Feb 2009 meaning i will be out for 13 days and also miss my first V.Day with my GF..thats so depressing and mood killing for me!I really hope things will lighten up after Feb 14 when my life will get back to normal but for now everything is in a haywire mode now so mess up! arrgh !!! Fuck Fuck Fuck and triple Fuck!


I doubt there will be any more post from now till feb 14 so in case anyone looking for me .. i will be at jurong camp 2 ... for the duration of that 2 week.. haiz cya all...

No comments: