Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Danger Danger for monkey!

Although i'm always a free spirit and dun really believe in god or wadever...this time i'm kinda "believe" that this year is going to be a very bad year for me aka monkey .....why u may ask... let me list u some example....

Edision is born in 1980 (monkey)..... sex scandal....
Cecilia cheung is born in 1980 (monkey)... sex scandal....
Jessica Simpson born in 1980 ( monkey ) and his ex boyfriend Tony Romo called it quits in his relationship with Simpson because his team lost in the playoffs which put the kibosh on the Cowboy’s bid to play in the Super Bowl
Jerry my fren... gotten sort of demoted back to desktop ...van taken away soon including laptop is born in 1980 ( monkey )
alan ... quited his job after some apparent tries to get into full time ..but fail....throw smoke bomb also born in 1980 ( monkey )

What about me?.... well ...during CNY i lose quite alot in Blackjack is that consider bad luck already or am i still not getting the worest hit yet?.... i dunno.. hopefully i dun get any suey luck during my trip to genting in 3 days time >_< ...

Anyway this is just a small blog for thought....going to off work soon le... and i yet to collect my cabalsea CD.... guess its my only regret before i go Genting ba... leaving wif a heavy heart.....

2008 o.0

No comments: